News:

Are we having fun yet?

Main Menu

Jay Leno's Garage.....

Started by Gene, Jun 15, 2023, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene

I know Jay needs no introduction, motorcycles or cars, most of us wish we had his collection, or at least we could get a tour.

I was at Walmart yesterday, looking for something to "defog" my helmets shield, (I didn't find anything) when I spotted car care products labeled "Jay Leno's garage" I don't know about the quality, but I was a little put off.
1985 Honda CB 650sc with 17, 500

McG99

First and for most I just got a pinlock lens for my helmet and I LOVE IT!!!  I can't fog it up no matter how hard I've tried!  I've used some products in the past, purchased specifically for that purpose but didn't work all that well.  The best I had was using foam shaving cream.  rub it on and let it sit for 10 minutes before buffing it off.  Seemed to work ok for a week or so.  The pinlock lens insert however is a game changer for sure!!

As to Jay Leno making money from products in Walmart.....Why are you put off by that?

mollusc

Big vote for pinlock here as well, although I only run one on my clear visor and not the tinted one.

I've seen the Jay Leno's Garage stuff before.  Haven't really paid much attention to it.  It's just another line of stuff that I don't tend to use much.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer ABS
1984 Honda Nighthawk 700S
2012 Honda NC700X
2005 Vespa GT200
1982 Yamaha Maxim 550 (sold)
2006 BMW R850R (sold)
1981 Honda CX500B (sold)